a list of things that are planned to be added or done in the future, but
haven't made it into the current version.
- Checking the orthography
of the entire documentation
- Rework the initialization of transformation
components. Introducing initialization components that can be added as sub
component if translation should be initialized in a special way. Use of
the controller profile to ensure sensible combinations of initialization
components and transformation components.
- Finishing the reimplementation of freeSetup by
using FLTK. The former GUI based setup editor was based on MFC and thus
not platform independent.
- Finishing the GUI implementation of the tools.
- Finishing the implementation of affecters
response in the controllers of f.r.e.e. (part of the new setup editor
- Adding more tutorials and examples to lighten the
usage of f.r.e.e. and show how to add your own components to the system.
- Adding a universal process component which is a
wrapper for a shell/bash command. Thus it can be used to adding virtually
any program to the component set of free as long as it is able to load and
write data files.